Prestige Salon Products is the preferred distributor of the best salons and stylists in the market. We have career opportunities for full time positions in the metro areas of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
Warehouse Associate (Full time-Charlotte Area)
We are seeking a full-time warehouse associate to join our team in our Indian Land, SC warehouse.
A warehouse associate:
- Assembles, fills, and reviews orders to be shipped correctly to customers.
- Is able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code, and maintain accurate inventories, cycle counts.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list, and promptly and accurately places them on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Has solid basic reading, math, and reasoning skills.
- Has the ability to lift up to 30 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Outside Sales Consultants
(Full time, major markets)
We are seeking a sales professional with a strong track record in outside sales or the beauty industry to join our salesforce. We will also consider career minded college graduates with an appropriate degree, or the candidate with the right motivation and attitude for the job. You will sell a variety of haircare products by servicing existing customers, cold calling to generate new business, and implementing educational programs for your customer base.
- Service established independent salon owners while establishing new customer accounts.
- Focus sales efforts by maintaining a pre-planned territory call schedule, sell current monthly promotions, and prospect for new business on a daily basis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, sales meetings, and tradeshows.
- Must possess passion, integrity, accountability, respect for others, and gratitude.
- Previous sales experience and/or the ability to sell prestige level products to new/existing customers.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, strong relationship management capabilities, and the flexibility to adapt and adjust your day to assist customers in this fast paced environment.
- Self-motivation & driven for results * Desire to work in outside route sales.
- Compensation: Salary plus commission (unlimited potential) and Daily travel allowance.
Please send a video cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking sales professionals to represent both Prestige and one of its specific manufacturers to join our team. Please send a video cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Territory Brand Manager
(Full Time, covering North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia)
A field sales and marketing position responsible for creating a lasting impression among salons, driving business, brand loyalty and brand recognition in a defined, geographic territory through both new business development and existing business growth strategies.
- Open and establish strong professional relationships with trend setting and prestige salons within the territory.
- Review monthly sales reports and identify sales trends with national sales manager and distributor management.
- Provide detailed product knowledge classes on all products with consistency, professionalism and appropriate verbiage to salons and distributors; including sales tips, features and benefits focused on both consumers and professionals.
- Attend trade shows and events and participate in all activities required to transmit brand message and product knowledge to all attendees
- Help in building and maintaining a regional education team.
- Launch and present all new marketing initiatives both to salons directly and through sales meetings with distributors.
- Help to implement strategic salon/store merchandising programs, as designed by the marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3-5 years of relevant sales and retail experience
- Candidates with outside sales and salon industry experience preferred
- Cosmetology license is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High sales drive
- Ability to self-motivate and manage
- Ability to prospect and close new business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Service oriented
- Adaptable to working with and educating various personality types
- Competitive and collaborative
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Cloud, and general comfort with new programs
- Field sales experience a plus
(Full Time, covering North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of all aspects of the brand.
- Visiting existing accounts and prospecting new accounts, both independently and in concert with DSC's.
- Conducting trainings and other such programs for the brand.
- Representing the brand in sales meetings.
- Executing the educational component of the line. (PK)
- Participating in shows and other such events.
- Full participation in brand-related Sales, Marketing and Education meetings.
- Special projects pertaining to the development and promotions of the manufacturer and (distributor).
Incremental sales achievement is the Brand Specialist's primary mission and you will eligible for a quarterly bonus, the achievement of which is based on overall sales performance vs goal based on new door acquisition and existing account growth.
District Sales/Education Manager/Brand Manager
(Full time covering North and South Carolina)
Represent the manufacturer as the field expert whose main objectives is to build sales and brand equity by supporting our Distributor partners in all things brand related. As the voice and face of this manufacturer in the field, you will be responsible for having a comprehensive knowledge of the brand both for sales and education. Your focus will be 70% sales/30% education.
- Communicate and implement corporate objectives, goals and programs as designed (ie. Promotions, Sales initiatives, Signature Salon Program, Beauty School Programs, Ambassador Program, etc.).
- Manage all facets of both the strategic and day to day operational responsibilities for the sales and education within the assigned geographic territory.
- Implement and maintain a current and effective monthly calendar to coordinate and schedule your time. Obtain approval of the schedule and inform the RSM of any changes as far in advance as possible.
- Maintain and develop growth by nurturing strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Open new doors by targeting potential salons and scheduling visits with DSCs and coordinating all launch support.
- Coordinate educational needs for your Distributor to ensure that all training needs are planned in advance and met in a timely manner.
- Assist with key education needs including training and support of VIP, small chain and Signature Salon accounts, cluster events and other education events in your area.
- Support New Educator Hiring with sourcing new potential candidates, as well as shadowing and mentoring post-training so they are field ready.
- Assist salons in developing, planning, implementing, monitoring and tracking results of all in-salon promotions, programs and concepts to achieve maximum results.
- Ensure all reports, travel plans & expenses are submitted on time and accurately.
Skills and Experience: Ability to plan and implement sales objectives in a timely manner. Proven record of success with exceptional leadership and relationship building skills. Demonstrate strong negotiation and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively execute sales, training and marketing promotions. Excellent time management and organizational skills. Flexible, innovative and self-motivated. Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a professional manner. Strong computer skills in MS Office â€¢ Professional Cosmetology License required. Travel required â€“ 50-75% w/ overnights.